About the Course
Acquire the globally in-demand skills necessary to build an inclusive workplace culture in this Inclusive Leadership Professional Certificate Program.
Around the world, organizations and customers are growing more diverse. To remain competitive, organizations must move from diversity to inclusion to increase employee engagement, innovation, and to win the war for talent.
Today’s leaders must leverage the full power of this diversity by honing their inclusive leadership skills. Inclusive leaders intentionally bring out the full potential of their team by empowering and valuing the unique contributions of individual employees. The innovation and productivity potential of these teams can only be harnessed in an inclusive work culture.
What you will learn?
- The skills necessary to be an inclusive leader through case studies, assessments, and discussion with a global group of learners.
- How to leverage core inclusive leadership behaviors of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage and Humility (EACH) in any setting.
- Inclusive leadership skills that enable work-life effectiveness.
- Position yourself as a leader through inclusive communication.
- Become a successful leader by learning 21st-century leadership skills and applying concepts to the real world.
- Develop skills to go beyond balance and better manage work-life priorities as individuals and leaders.
- Develop communication skills that bring out the best in you — and in others.
₹9,907 For the full program experience.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edx via an affiliate programme.