Information Security is everywhere: as the world becomes more and more digitized, so it becomes more and more hackable. Cyberattacks, data breaches, and even cyber warfare are all very real – so it’s infinitely important to understand how hackers think and act, and how we can fight back.
Needless to say, the demand for professionals that are knowledgeable in information security is exploding, and careers in the field are amongst the highest paying in the industry. Even so, it’s a challenging skill to master – information security is a battle of wits between attackers and defenders, so you really do have to learn from the best.
Completing this program will teach you the necessary knowledge and skills needed to become a better and more vigilant professional in the high-tech industry. You will learn about the different ways in which computer systems can be vulnerable, as well as many useful mitigation techniques, including the most important cryptographic tools; you will take a hard look “under the hood” of operating systems and the Internet, understand how they can be exploited and how they can be secured; and most importantly, you will understand the principles of secure computer systems and the mindsets of both attackers and defenders.
What you will learn?
- The main concepts and technologies in the field of Information Security
- A vast array of design, implementation, and operational vulnerabilities
- The principles of secure computer systems
- Ways to take part in the design and implementation of secure computer systems
- How to identify situations that should involve information security considerations and make informed decisions about them
- Unlocking Information Security- Part I
- Unlocking Information Security- Part II
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.