About the course
Taught by instructors with decades of experience on Wall Street, the Risk Management Professional Certificate program is a comprehensive survey of the practice of risk management.
In this program, you will learn about the major types of risk, risk management tools and techniques and financial regulations. Instructors will work through the annual risk report of a publicly-traded financial institution and analyze a number of case studies to illustrate key principles of risk measurement and management.
What you will learn?
- Compute standard risk measures for portfolios comprising of a variety of asset classes.
- Be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches to risk measurement.
- Understand the central role of asset-liability management in the overall risk management of financial institutions.
- Understand the implications of recent risk events for risk management and prudential regulation.
- Understand the issues surrounding current risk regulation.
- Be familiar with current regulatory stress testing regimes for financial institutions.
The Risk Management Professional Certificate is broken down into 5 courses:
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Measuring Risk: Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and FX
- Risk Management Tools and Practices
- Stress Testing and Regulation – Part 1
- Stress Testing and Regulation – Part 2
Those participants who pass the examination will receive a Risk Management Professional Certificate from the New York Institute of Finance (NYIF). A NYIF certificate is a valuable addition to your credentials, proving that you have acquired the work-ready skills that employers value.
₹143,599 For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.