Master the key essentials of the retail business and gain insights from real-world retailers on how to successfully navigate the transformation from traditional brick and mortar to omnichannel.
In this Professional Certificate program, you will learn the four key components of the retail business:
- Inventory Decisions
- Assortment Planning
You will explore the different challenges that retailers face as they integrate traditional brick and mortar and online and the tools and strategies they are using address these challenges. This program will take a hands-on, problem-driven approach that will help you understand and put into practice the concepts you learn.
What you will learn?
- How to generate and evaluate sales forecasts
- How to plan and optimize your inventory management
- How to think and decide on product assortment
- How to find the best prices for your products
- How to understand the needs of omnichannel customers
- How to fulfill omnichannel demand
- How leading retailers are navigating their omnichannel journeys
- How to support an omnichannel strategy
- Retail Management: In this course, part of the Retail Management Professional Certificate program, you will learn the four key components of the retail business: Demand forecasting, Inventory management, Assortment planning, Pricing decisions.
- Omnichannel Strategy and Management: In this course, part of the Retail Management Professional Certificate program, you will learn from retailers that are successfully navigating this transformation. You will explore how to attract omnichannel customers, what fulfillment options these customers expect, how retailers can leverage their online and brick and mortar presence, and what retailers need to support an omnichannel strategy. By the end of the course, you won’t be thinking about separated retail channels but one integrated retailer that is aligned to best serve today customer’s needs.
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.