In this Professional Certificate program, you will learn key quantitative and analytical skills needed to succeed as a business professional. In the era of big data, it is vital for business professionals to understand what the numbers say, whether it be analyzing financial reports or presenting data in an effective way.
The subjects covered in this program not only provide foundational business skills but also prepare you to further your business studies and pursue an MBA, where you can build upon these skills and gain theoretical and practical training at a graduate-level to better understand general business management functions.
Each course offers a personalised learning plan that highlights the areas you need to focus on to give you a competitive edge within your company or in an MBA program.
What will you learn?
- Understand and apply mathematical and statistical principles underlying key quantitative concepts
- Understand the fundamentals of Accounting and Finance
- Fundamental analytical skills, including presenting and summarizing data and how to make data-based decisions
- Quantitative methods that will help you in your career and in an MBA program should you choose to pursue one
- Accounting Essentials
- Finance Essentials
- Maths Essentials
- Data Analysis Essentials
Who can go?
This Professional Certificate program is targeted at:
- Professionals preparing to or already working in a business environment who want to enhance their quantitative business skills.
- Learners who are ready to embark on or considering an MBA program and want to identify and remove any gaps in their quantitative and analytical skills to ensure they are prepared to succeed in the program.
₹21,530 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.