About the course
Current medical services in the healthcare system aren’t designed to maintain good health and the services intended to improve health often fail miserably. The rise in chronic disease and healthcare spending is a looming global crisis.
Lifestyle Medicine involves the use of evidence-based lifestyle therapeutic approaches, to prevent, treat, and, oftentimes, reverse the lifestyle-related, chronic disease that’s all too prevalent. This type of healthcare approach provides quality improvements for the future of healthcare.
In this professional series, Dr. Amanda McKinney, an American College of Lifestyle Medicine fellow, explores Lifestyle Medicine’s principles and how to use them in treating many common chronic diseases. Licensed medical practitioners, can refresh or add to their existing knowledge of Lifestyle Medicine.
What you will learn?
- Lifestyle Medicine Core Competencies
- The root causes of chronic diseases
- Specific lifestyle based treatment protocols
- The skills needed to help patients make difficult lifestyle and behavior changes to treat chronic diseases of lifestyle
- Lifestyle Medicine Fundamentals
- Lifestyle Medicine Treatments of Chronic Disease- Part I
- Lifestyle Medicine Treatments of Chronic Disease- Part II
- Applying Health Coaching in Patient Care
₹53,457 For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.