Vijay Govindarajan, known as VG, is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal Best Selling author, Coxe Distinguished Professor at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business, two-time winner of the prestigious McKinsey Award for the Best Article published in Harvard Business Review, and one of the world’s leading experts on strategy and innovation.
VG brings his expert knowledge to this Professional Certificate program, which will introduce you to the Three Box framework, which has the potential to transform the future of any organization that embraces it – whether it’s a large enterprise, a mid-size business, a start up, or a nonprofit organization.
The Three Box framework is a simple and proven method that allows organizations to successfully allocate an organization’s energy, time and resources across three boxes: Box 1 Manage the present: Managing the core business at peak efficiency Box 2 Selectively forget the past: Abandon ideas, practices, and attitudes that could inhibit innovation Box 3 Create the future: Develop and convert breakthrough ideas into new products and businesses.
What you will learn?
- Why companies need to continuously innovate strategically
- How to identify weak signals, market discontinuities and non-linear shifts that shape the future evolution of an industry
- How to execute breakthrough innovation strategies
- How can firms build the requisite organizational DNA to create the future while managing the present.
- Developing Breakthrough Innovations with the 3 box solution
- Executing breakthrough innovations with the 3 box solution
₹13,489 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.