Registrations are open for 2 months online Professional Certificate in Google Professional Workspace Administrator.
About the Course
This specialization has been developed to help administrators master the foundations of establishing and managing Google Workspace for their organization.
You will set up a new Google Workspace account, and explore provisioning options. You will learn how to manage users and become familiar with organizational structures and Google Workspace core services. You will learn how to configure these services to meet your own organizational needs.
You will be introduced to the best practices to protect your users and data. You will examine user and application security and become familiar with the Single Sign On options available. You will be able to use the tools provided to identify security events and mitigate problems that may arise.
You will configure email compliance and implement measures to protect your organization from spam, spoofing, phishing and malware attacks. You will also become familiar with mail routing options available.
Finally, you will learn the best practices for deploying Google Workspace for your organization.
What you will learn?
- Setup a Google Workspace account and access and navigate the admin console.
- Describe the key properties of the Google directory, and explain how an organizational structure can be used to simplify user and service management
- Provision users, groups and calendar resources in Google Workspace, and undertake common user management tasks.
- Describe the types of admin roles available in Google Workspace.
- Introduction to Google Workspace Administration
- Managing Google Workspace
- Google Workspace Security
- Google Workspace Mail Management
- Planning for a Google Workspace Deployment
2 Months (Suggested pace of 5 hours/week).