About the Course
In this program, you will have the opportunity to learn, review, and critique the sales process through the use of role-playing, interviewing, and lectures. This program will take a hands-on, practical approach to help you understand sales strategy and concepts that lead to successful sales careers, from sales reps, sales managers, to enterprise sales executives.
This program is designed for:
- Founders leading sales in your start-up organization.
- Recent graduates in the early stages looking for that first role in a promising career.
- Experienced professionals exploring a career change to become a sales professional.
Enterprise Sales will prepare you to take the next step in a rewarding career in sales.
What you will learn?
- Understand the buyer journey/ decision-making process for digital enterprises and how the selling actions must be in alignment.
- Analyze the current methodologies and trends related to outbound prospecting within an enterprise.
- Define the sales funnel concept and why it is important.
- Identify the various components of a demand generation program and the sales roles/resources required to execute.
- Leverage data, tools, and technology to drive productivity improvements.
- Enterprise Selling
- Strategic Account Management
- Sales Enablement & Analytics
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.