Professional Certificate in Engineering Project Management- Project Financing program will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and necessary tools to create the optimum financing structure for your project and enhance its potential to attract funding.
To achieve successful project financing, this program will first help you develop the overall project management skills needed to successfully manage engineering and technical projects. With a focus on the early project phases, which are crucial to achieve project success, you will learn about the role of the project manager and the team, the project process and the project context. At the end of this part of the program you will have created your own project execution plan.
The second part of the program will deal with the financing aspects of project management in more detail. Using case studies to illustrate the topics, as well as assignments so you can get first-hand experience in what it takes to put together a financeable project.
What you will learn?
- To manage your project successfully in different sectors and contexts.
- How to successfully work together in a specialized project team.
- The optimal allocation of the roles, risks and rewards between the various project stakeholders.
- How to create a financing structure that will provide the best chance of successful project financing.
- Create a financial risk management plan and the optimal legal conditions for project financing to succeed.
₹20,212 For the full program experience.
- Project Management of Engineering Projects: Preparing for Success
- Project Finance: Funding Project Successfully
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.