About the Course
Underestimating project complexity is widely accepted as one of the major causes of project failure. Based on international benchmarking activities (Merrow, 2010), we know that an average of 40% of projects do not deliver what they promised. So how can you as an engineer with a technical background improve your project performance
In this program, you will learn the project management skills you need to successfully manage engineering projects. First you will focus on the early project phases, which are crucial to achieve project success. The areas covered include the project manager and the team, the project process and the project context. At the end of this part of the program you will have created your own project execution plan.
What you will learn?
- To manage your project successfully in different sectors and contexts.
- To work together successfully in a project team.
- To examine the elements of a project (such as interfaces, stakeholders, cultures, environment, technology, etc.) and their intricate interactions.
- To identify what makes a project complex and how to perform a complexity assessment.
- To develop a complexity footprint and adapt your management processes to fit the complexities of your project.
- Project Management of Engineering Project: Preparing for Success
- Project Management: Mastering Complexity
4 Months (4-6 Hours)
₹20,009 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.