About the course
This program helps professional learners understand what digital transformation is and how it may affect their organization and how to plan for rising opportunities. The program prepares professionals and managers for digital transformation challenges and helps them develop the skills to be a digital transformation agent.
The focus of the program will be on developing your own roadmap to digital transformation. The program consists of four courses, all self-paced, which can be followed individually, in numeric order, or in parallel with each other.
The focus of the first (I) course is to analyze what digital transformation means and how it may transform industries and markets. In the second course (II) you will explore how to make strategic choices in a fast-changing environment to develop a desired position on the market. In course three, (III) leadership and change management challenges related to the digital transformation are addressed. And, in the last course (IV), digital business development and marketing is explored to accelerate the development needed to transform your business/ company.
What you will learn?
- Find and assess future business creation opportunities
- Estimate and assess challenges and barriers for a digital transformation of your company/business, both on industry and company levels
- Make use of theories, models and tools needed when predicting the future of your business.
- Digital Transformation: Market & Industry Analysis
- Digital Transformation: Strategy
- Digital Transformation: Leadership
- Digital Transformation: Business Development & Marketing
₹35,148 For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.