About the Program
Data science is making us smarter and more innovative in so many ways. How does it all work? In this Data Science and Analytics Professional Certificate program you will gain insight into the latest data science tools and their application in finance, health care, product development, sales, and more. With real-world examples, we will demonstrate how data science can improve corporate decision-making and performance, personalize medicine, and advance your career goals.
Taught by a distinguished team of professors at Columbia University’s Data Science Institute, this program is perfect for anyone who wants to understand basic concepts in data science without getting into the weeds of programming. Aimed at organization leaders, business managers, health care professionals, and anyone considering a career in data science, this program will steep learners in the fundamentals of statistics, machine learning, and algorithms.
What you will learn?
- The history of data science, tangible illustrations of how data science and analytics are used in decision making across multiple sectors today, and expert opinion on what the future might hold
- A practical understanding of the fundamental methods used by data scientists including; statistical thinking and conditional probability, machine learning and algorithms, and effective approaches for data visualization
- The major components of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the potential of IoT to totally transform the way in which we live and work in the not-to-distant future
- How data scientists are using natural language processing (NLP), audio, and video processing to extract useful information from books, scientific articles, Twitter feeds, voice recordings, YouTube videos, and much more.
- Statistical thinking for Data Science and Analytics
- Machine learning for Data Science and Analytics
- Enabling technologies for Data Science and Analytics: The IoT
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.