About the Course
Advances in genomics have triggered fundamental changes in medicine and research. Genomic datasets are driving the next generation of discovery and treatment, and this series will enable you to analyze and interpret data generated by modern genomics technology.
Using open-source software, including R and Bioconductor, you will acquire skills to analyze and interpret genomic data. These courses are perfect for those who seek advanced training in high-throughput technology data. Problem sets will require coding in the R language to ensure mastery of key concepts. In the final course, you’ll investigate data analysis for several experimental protocols in genomics.
What you will learn?
- How to bridge diverse genomic assay and annotation structures to data analysis and research presentations via innovative approaches to computing
- Advanced techniques to analyze genomic data.
- How to structure, annotate, normalize, and interpret genome-scale assays.
- How to analyze data from several experimental protocols, using open-source software, including R and Bioconductor.
- Introduction to Bioconductor
- Case Studies in Functional Genomics
- Advanced Bioconductor
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.