Gain a competitive advantage in the cannabis industry. The Cannabis Science and Industries: Seeds to Needs program is designed for learners who are interested in increasing their knowledge about the cannabis plant and the emerging legal cannabis industry.
The rapidly growing cannabis market includes a variety of trending hemp products made from hemp fiber, seeds, and oil including popular CBD products. Learn more about these cannabis products as well as cannabis plant history, cultivation, processing and best practices for cannabis industry compliance.
What you will learn?
- Cannabis plant and industry history
- The difference between marijuana and hemp
- Cannabis breeding, cultivation, and harvesting techniques
- Post-harvest cannabis processing and extraction methods
- U.S. regulations, testing, and compliance in farming, processing, and making consumer-facing products in the cannabis industry
- Professions in the cannabis industry
- General overview of Cannabis and the Industry’s Outlook & Profession
- Cannabis Cultivation & Processing
- Cannabis Compliance, Testing & Research
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.