Delft University of Technology offers 5 months online Professional Certificate in Buildings as Sustainable Energy Systems. In this program, you will learn how to design energy-efficient and more sustainable buildings whilst improving the thermal quality of their indoor environment.
What will you learn?
- How to make estimations of buildings energy needs by applying the balance principle and using simple public meteorological data; to be able to make informed decisions on how to increase the energy efficiency of new and existing buildings.
- About the energy supply in buildings and possible combinations to increase efficiency with e.g. heat pumps, gas burners, cogeneration, solar, fuel-cells, geothermal and aquifer thermal storage.
- To design building energy systems be designed accounting for the mismatch between demand and supply in order to ensure low primary energy usage, low carbon emissions or even enable zero carbon buildings and building stocks.
- How to master a good indoor thermal comfort and how that closely relates to buildings’ energy systems, in order to size the energy and comfort equipment of the building, which is a must from costs point of view.
- Energy demand in the building
- Energy supply systems for buildings
- Thermal comfort in buildings
- Efficient HVAC Systems
₹26,920 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.