This program will introduce Agile, which used by 60-80% of all programming teams, and by the majority of programming teams distributed across the globe. You will learn Agile through a “learn by doing” approach in which you use the same tools and techniques as professionals, such as test-driven development (TDD), behavior-driven design, continuous integration, and continuous deployment onto the public cloud.
What you will learn?
- How to apply fundamental Ruby on Rails programming techniques to the design, development, testing, and public cloud deployment of an Software as a Service (SaaS) application
- How modern programming language features in Ruby on Rails can improve productivity and code maintainability through techniques like Behavior Driven Design and Test Driven Development
- How to practice deployment of apps to real users, including how to monitor performance, identify and fix common performance problems, and avoid compromising customer data
- How to apply Agile techniques to enhance and refactor legacy code to become a true Ruby on Rails developer
- How to create more sophisticated apps by adding relationships between models within the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Agile Development Using Ruby on Rails: The Basics
- Agile Development Using Ruby on Rails: Advanced
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.