About the Course
The mining industry is in the midst of a skills and knowledge shift, and the Foundations of Modern Mining Professional Certificate, developed by Curtin University and the University of Queensland in partnership with industry, provides learners with a contemporary knowledge base and skill set to equip them for the economic, technical, societal and environmental challenges of modern mining.
The program is designed to provide learners with a thorough overview of the operational aspects of the modern minerals and mining sector. It will challenge their understanding of how mining can operate within the constraints of sustainability, a remote and dispersed workforce whose health, safety, and wellness are paramount, and the optimisation and automation of operations in an increasingly technical and complex landscape.
What you will learn?
- Apply the lens of the value chain to review and critically analyse all aspects of the business of mining and its associated stakeholders.
- Analyse the complexities of the lifecycle of a mine through a systems approach from discovery to rehabilitation.
- Explain how innovation has and will continue to impact the evolution of mining and business processes.
- Create innovative solutions to contemporary problems in the mining sector.
- Analyse how mining contributes to the sustainable development of society.
- Distinguish and classify capabilities required across evolving roles and operating models within the mining sector.
- Articulate the importance of an integrated organisational culture that delivers on safety, productivity and engagement.
- The Minerals & Mining Business
- Minerals & Mining in a Sustainable World
- Operational Foundations of Mining
- Leadership & Diversity in Mining
- Digital Transformation of Mining
- Health, Safety & Wellness in Mining
₹132,285, For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.