About the Course
Literacy in business financials, regardless of your industry, is essential for growing your career in management. Whether you are working within an organization or have your own business, the decisions you make affect the health of the business.
You must interpret and forecast the impact of your decisions to ensure you are making the best recommendation for the firm. Through the four pillars of financial decision-making: Accounting, Finance, Data Analysis and Economics, you can become a successful entrepreneur or intrapreneur.
This program will cover these four pillars in-depth – with each course devoted to exploring a particular topic and how it can inform the decisions you face in your career. If you’re looking to discover and practice the fundamental skills and methodology used in business today, this Professional Certificate program is for you.
Some of the topics you will cover in this program include: funding, valuation, key performance metrics, financial forecasting, data analysis, and models of consumer choice and demand. This program is best suited for professionals who are looking to grow their career into a managerial role where they will need to make financial and analytical decisions.
What you will learn?
- Practical skills for evaluating and forecasting project ideas and decisions from various perspectives.
- An essential toolkit for analyzing and utilizing financial statements.
- How to use data analysis to inform managerial decisions.
- Economic principles that guide your understanding of the market and the relationship between price and quantity.
- Financial Accounting Made Fun: Eliminating you fears
- Analytics for decision making
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making
- Economics: Consumer Demand
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.