About the Course
This Professional Certificate program focused on entrepreneurship and family businesses answers this and other questions while providing you with the necessary key drivers to assure the successful transcendence of your business over time.
Nowadays, it is becoming increasingly common for large family businesses, such as the Norwegian family firm LEGO, to seek a new profile for family or nonfamily CEOs, who not only master knowledge of finance and business administration but also have a robust profile in knowledge, skills and experience in family businesses.
Skills you will gain?
the family entrepreneurship courses of this professional certificate program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Lead and manage family enterprise;
- Develop the generation of millennials to become good owners and young entrepreneurs;
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Establish family business governance bodies and be able to apply sustainability and succession models;
- Be enterprising and innovate inside and outside the family business creating a strategic management.
What you will learn?
- Skills for leading and orchestrating synergies of the entrepreneurial business family members
- Understand and know best practices for developing next-generation millennials as good entrepreneurial business owners and help them to become young entrepreneurs
- Establish family business governance bodies (family board, board of directors and family office) and understand family business sustainability and succession models
- Develop strategies for entrepreneurship and transgenerational innovation
- Apply the knowledge acquired through a proposal for a diagnosis and solution for the transcendence of the family business and generate an entrepreneurship project for the enterprising family
- How you can effectively apply business leadership in your entrepreneurship
- How you can successfully start up a family business
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship in the Family Business
- Leadership in the family business
₹13,208 For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.