About the Course
Develop a comprehensive, practical understanding of derivative instruments including market conventions, contract specifications, valuation, trading strategies and the regulation of derivatives markets.
What you will learn?
- Learn to price forward and futures contracts.
- Be familiar with futures contract specifications and market conventions.
- Understand the valuation of a variety of swap contracts.
- Learn how to extract credit risk measures from CDS spreads and asset swap spreads.
- Understand common trading strategies using futures, forwards, swaps and options.
- Develop a conceptual understanding of the Black-Scholes-Merton option valuation model.
- Use option sensitivities (the Greeks) to determine the impact of changing model parameters on option prices.
- Understand basic hedge accounting using futures, forwards, swaps and options.
- Forwards & Futures
- Swaps Fundamentals
- FX Markets Derivatives, Cross Currency Swaps & Credit Derivatives
- Option Contracts, Participants, Strategies & Pricing
- Greeks, American Options & Volatility
- Derivatives Professional Certificate Examination
₹85,985 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.