In this C Programming with Linux Professional Certificate program of seven short courses, you will learn how to write, read and debug computer programs in the C programming language while also becoming familiar with the Linux operating system.
Beginners, even those without any programming experience, will be able to immediately start coding in C through our new coding tools within the web browser. No need to install anything!
Why learn C and not another programming language? Did you know that smartphones, your car’s navigation system, robots, drones, trains, and almost all electronic devices have some C-code running under the hood? C is used in any circumstance where speed and flexibility are important, such as in embedded systems or high-performance computing.
What you will learn?
- Develop and debug code in the C programming language
- Discover the foundations of computer programming and Linux, manipulate the command line, manage processes, files and memory, and compile C code with Linux
- Interpret, analyze, and implement important computer algorithms
- Observe, manipulate, and optimize computer memory using pointers in the C programming language
- C Programming: Getting Started
- C Programming: Language Foundations
- C Programming: Modular Programming & Memory Management
- C Programming: Pointers & Memory Management
- C Programming: Advanced Data Types
- Linux Basics: The Command Line Interface
- C Programming: Using Linux tools & Libraries
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.