About the Program
Whether you are writing an email to your boss or a letter to the editor, being able to craft your argument clearly and persuasively is essential. Employers today are looking for professionals who can clearly communicate messages across multiple channels.
This Professional Certificate program will build your confidence as you learn how to improve your writing organization, logic, and style to get your point across eloquently and quickly. You will delve into the details of the writing process and learn how to identify an audience, choose the best structure, and revise and edit early drafts of your work.
You will then focus on effective business writing for emails, letters, memos, short reports and more. Lastly, you will learn how to craft clear, concise messages for specific content and audiences on social media.
This program will arm you with the in-demand skills needed for all professionals.
What you will learn?
- Write effective emails, letters, memos, reports.
- Identify grammatical and punctuation problems in your writing.
- Analyze a writing situation and determine the appropriate communication strategy, format, style, and content.
- Organize information and ideas logically, efficiently, and effectively.
- Margaret Steen M.J., UC Berkeley Extension Honored Instructor UC Berkeley Extension
- Tim Peters B.S., M.A., Lead Content Strategist Tata Consultancy Services
To enroll in this programme, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.