About the Course
Do you speak “business”? You will. This program is designed to give you the terminology, concepts, and frameworks necessary to understand businesses, to unpack their constituent parts, and to build your own toolkit for strategy and decision-making.
You will get a general overview of the basic techniques of strong communication, both oral and written. It will also cover marketing, which is a crucial function in all businesses and organizations, and is becoming increasingly crucial to success in our modern global economy,
What you will learn?
- Effective communication, both oral and written; analyzing your audience, preparing to communicate, tailoring messages, storytelling, and advanced communication skills.
- Core value propositions and a business model framework, competition and macro environmental tools, theories of disruption, basic accounting literacy and concludes with an integrated look at business functions.
- Market Research and its importance to strategy, brand strategy, pricing, integrated marketing communication, social media strategy, and more.
- Business Foundations: This is business in a nutshell; learn key concepts and frameworks that underpin business.
- Business Communications: Learn how to communicate effectively in a business setting: understand diverse audiences and build sound arguments.
- Introduction to marketing: Learn the fundamentals to marketing, including strategies and tools used across industries.
5 months (3-5 Hours per week)
₹29,670 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.