About the Course
Developed by Blockchain at Berkeley and faculty from UC Berkeley’s premier Computer Science department, the Blockchain Fundamentals Professional Certificate program is a comprehensive survey of core topics in cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, and blockchain technology. This program will help you develop the critical skills needed to future-proof your career.
The barrier of entry for the blockchain space can oftentimes seem rather high, especially since the concept of blockchain and the benefits it provides are not yet as widely understood as other innovations. In order to overcome this barrier, this program will explore the main ideas, technologies, and ecosystem surrounding blockchain technology from both technical and non-technical standpoints.
This program will help you develop the intuition for thinking of blockchain systems. You will learn the key strengths and motivations of distributed ledger technology and also be exposed to the underlying mechanisms by which they function.
Understanding blockchain architecture and the new paradigm of scalable, decentralized applications is imperative for future-proofing your career. Blockchain-related jobs are the second fastest-growing in today’s labor market and opportunities are not limited to technical research or development positions; there is a need for project management, community support, law, design, and more.
What you will learn?
- Synthesize your own blockchain solutions
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the specific mechanics of Bitcoin
- Understand Bitcoin’s real-life applications and learn how to attack and destroy Bitcoin, Ethereum, smart contracts and Dapps, and alternatives to Bitcoin’s Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm
- Enterprise-level blockchain implementations and understand the scaling struggles of blockchain and potential solutions
- The regulation of cryptocurrencies and their implications for anonymity, and what blockchain means for the future
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain Technology
₹12,915 For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.