Software testing gets a bad rap for being difficult, time-consuming, redundant, and above all – boring. But in fact, it is a proven way to ensure that your software will work flawlessly and meet release schedules.
In this two-course series, we will teach you automated software testing in an inspiring way. We will show you that testing is not as daunting a task as you might think, and how automated testing will make you a better developer who programs excellent software.
This program will cover software testing as it is practiced in the industry. The first course will cover various techniques, including specification-based testing, boundary testing, test adequacy, and code coverage, mock objects, design for testability, and test code quality. The second course will cover state-based and web testing, combinatorial testing, mutation testing, static analysis tools, and property-based testing.
What you’ll learn?
- How to test any software system using current state-of-the-art techniques.
- How to derive test cases that deal with exceptional, corner, and bad weather cases by means of several different techniques.
- How to develop testable architectures and to write maintainable test code.
- The limitations of current testing techniques, and how to choose the best testing strategies for a given context.
- Automated Software Testing: Unit testing, Coverage Criteria & Design of Testability
- Automated Software Testing: Model & State-based Testing
₹13,266 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.