About the Course
In this Professional Certificate program, you will learn the mechanics of how to design and facilitate projects using “pure” Agile Scrum and Lean Kanban techniques. You will also learn the trade-offs of using hybrid techniques such as Lean Startup, Scaled Agile For the Enterprise (SAFe), and Disciplined Agile Development.
We will then go beyond these frameworks to the science and essential principles you’ll need to ensure you get the greatest benefits of Agile Project Management methods: Speed, Innovation, Leadership, and Kaizen (Change for the Better).
After completing this course series, you will be able to clearly explain how Agile techniques address faults in traditional project management techniques, the tradeoffs (benefits and risks) of these approaches, and when it’s best to apply them to maximize value to the organization.
What you will learn?
- Learn Scrum mechanics and how to translate other Agile frameworks such as SAFe, Disciplined, and LeSS
- Gain a deep understanding of Agile principles and how to apply them in any industry, with case studies in Software, Aerospace, Finance, and Construction
- Reduce the risk of project failure by adopting agile results-based controls to close projects more effectively
- Increase speed using lean/agile work management techniques proven to deliver faster
- Improve project benefits with innovation and leadership approaches that unlock your team’s potential
- Applied Scrum for Agile Project Management
- Sprint Planning for Faster Agile Team Delivery
- Agile innovation & Problem-Solving Skills
- Agile Leadership Principles and Practices
- Agile Process, Project & Program Controls
₹66,221 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.