In this workshop we will share experiences of different organizations where we are placed and work practically on main topics of OD to improve our knowledge and management skills of ourselves in organizations based on a holistic Theme Centered Interaction Leadership approach.
The Objectives of the Training:
- to develop expertise in organizational change diagnosis so one is constantly aligning with the changing vision of ones organization;
- to be able to plan change processes in congruence with the core values of the organisation;
- to put in place processes that will help improve the ongoing operations of an organization on a sustainable basis and yet move forward;
- to increase potentiality of employees for organizational problem solving in times of change and challenges;
- to develop expertise in generative leadership.
The Thematic Areas:
Organisation Development;Change Management and Leadership
Interested representatives of the corporate and civil society organizations,managers,leaders,change agents, OD consultants, trainers, Ruth Cohn Institute International for TCI certificate and diploma holders and other Non TCI persons.
The workshop is part of a long term training of an existing Program on Professional and Personal Leadership organized at TISS in cooperation with Ruth Cohn Institute For TCI, International, Berlin. It has an existing group of about 7 participants who are confirmed participants. This announcement opens the workshop to others. Seats available for max. 15 additional persons. Earlier experience of TCI workshops is not mandatory.
Theme Centered Interaction:
Theme Centered Interaction is a concept of running groups, not just a bag of techniques, rather it is a distinct method based on the idea of learning as an experiential,active, creative and discovering activity.‘Living Learning’ as TCI is called, emphasizes the attentive awareness of oneself and others in personal and professional contexts; the strengthening of independence and autonomy in relationships; imparting knowledge in a lively way, involving participants in this process; promoting cooperation rather than rivalry and integrating the demands of the working task with a regard for the individual and for the interpersonal relationships.
Rs 11,000/-incl. refreshments, lunch and materials
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 91-22-25525361
Green room, Convention Centre, New Campus, TISS.