Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarships 2021 for PAN India Free Education by Sood Charity Foundation.
About Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarships 2021
Scholarships across Science, Commerce, Engineering, Arts, Architecture, Sports and various other streams are being offered to deserving and needy students. Students can choose from over two hundred plus courses, being offered by some of India’s top universities.
Please note, the Scholarships are for FRESH ADMISSIONS ONLY.
- Students can apply for one course only at only one of the partner university.
- Multiple submissions of form will lead to immediate cancellation.
- Priority will be given to students who have lost their parents or earning family member during the covid wave/s. Only after due verification of the above shall a student be given admission.
- To be eligible, students have to meet the guidelines of the particular course chosen as per the T&C’s laid out by the University.
- 100% Scholarship is being offered on Tution Fees.
- Students have to arrange for their travel, accomodation food and other expenses.
- Submitting your entry does not guarantee your selection for Scholarships.
- SCF & the concerned Universitiy reserves the right to shortlist the candidates as per their own discretion and selection process.
- Selected candidates give SCF & the concerned University absolute and complete right to use/publish their name, photograph, results, progress report on any media form – digital or offline.
- Selected candidates to provide all mandatory documents if and when asked by SCF or the concerned University.
- Any false information, will lead to immediate cancellation of selection.
- SCF and the concerned University hold and reserve the right to cancel the selection of any candidate found misusing the opportunity in any way, or showing lack of seriousness towards the Scholarship/Studies/Program, not following the guidelines, rules, regulations, which SCF or the concerned University or both, reserve the right to change as per their requirement.
- No claim in any form whatsoever can be sort by any selected candidate or their family member/relative on SCF, University their Board Members, Committee Members during, before or after the commencement of the Scholarship program.
- All decisions by SCF & the concerned University in the entire program will be final and binding.
- No correspondence is guaranteed to any candidate filling up the form.
- Selection of a student does not entitle any right to them whatsoever in any kind. The program offers scholarships to eligible students only as per criteria decided by SCF and the concerned University. No requests for anything apart from this shall be entertained in absolute or in kind.
- By submitting your entry and your details you are agreeing to all the Terms & Conditions of the University for the particular course chosen and you will abide by the guidelines, rules and regulations of the University at all times during your course.
- If at any point in time you are found to be not adhering to the T&C’s, guidelines, rules and regulations of the University, the University or SCF reserves the right to cancel your scholarship and withdraw the admission.
- Any act of the selected student against the Indian Laws during his course/admission period will be dealt with strict legal actions.
- Any dispute/of any kind shall be subject to jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarships through this link.