BookMyShow is inviting applications for Product Design Internships for a period of 6months starting from June 2021.
Launched in 2007, BookMyShow, owned and operated by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd (founded in 1999), is India’s leading entertainment destination and the one-stop shop for every out-of-home entertainment need. The firm is present in over 650 towns and cities in India and works with partners across the industry to provide unmatched entertainment experiences to millions of customers.
Prefers candidates that can intern with them from starting June 2021 for a period of 6 months.
- Comprehend product briefs and present the ideas/solution to the team under the supervision of the design lead.
- Document the design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, and usability testings, and monitor the impact after the product release.
- Create delightful and compelling, user-centered experiences across interfaces – Web and Mobile
- Design elegant flows & interactions for audiences across platforms.
- Work closely with product managers, visual designers, and front-end engineers to ensure the user goals are met throughout the journey.
- Analyze heatmap, google analytics, and other data to make better decisions to meet user goals.
- Suggest interaction design variations to AB test various UI interactions.
- Offer creative solutions to product-related design/usability challenges, and expose site usability problems.
- Must have experience in designing customer-facing or consumer-oriented website or mobile app.
- Must be proficient in Sketch. Proficiency in Figma would be an added advantage.
- Ability to handle data and identify problem areas, further map out the user journey, and break the problems into smaller, actionable steps forward.
- Good at problem-solving and finding solutions through design with keeping technology and business constraints in mind.
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
- Must be extremely pro-active and self-starter.
- Should be a team player.
The stipend for the internship is Rs 10,000/- per month (pre-tax).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP) 2021
- Internship Opportunity (Human Resources) at UNDP, New Delhi [Remote, 3-6 Months]: Apply by May 18