Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. P&G invites applications for the following internships.
Expectations from the intern
- As a Sales Intern, you directly receive significant responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client entirely.
- Externally focused on national key Customers, but also online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You will supply to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, Hardworking for winning and leadership are very relevant.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral B, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
P&G is looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any meaningful majors
- Born leaders and are hardworking to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Proficient in English
Consumer Market Research Internship
Expectations from the intern
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build findings to shape P&G business strategies.
- Growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external guides to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
P&G is looking for Bachelor’s/Master’s students:
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources.
- Team orientation, “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Data Analytics, Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional).
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
Job locations: Maharashtra, India
For full details and to apply for the above internships, click the below links.
Sales Internship: Click here
Consumer Market Research Internship: Click here