Do you want an opportunity for a Summer Internship with the world’s largest FMCG even before you start your MBA? Would you like to learn about FMCG careers and P&G by networking with the best minds from India’s top B-Schools? Are you looking to gain key skills you will develop over the next two years even before commencing your MBA?
If YES, Apply for the P&G Emerging Leaders Program!
What is the P&G Emerging Leaders Program
A two-day all expenses paid immersion into the FMCG industry and P&G, including all key functions like Brand Building, Sales and Finance at the P&G Head Office in Mumbai.
Specifically, you will get a chance to:
- Meet P&G Leaders and Employees
- Learn Advanced Business Skills (including Personal Leadership skills, Presentation and Effective Communication from the best in the business
- Gain in depth understanding of the FMCG sector, the Procter & Gamble Company as well as a multidimensional exposure across functions
- Celebrate your success as you begin your MBA through networking events
P&G Emerging Leaders Program seeks MBA students with a strong track record demonstrated by leadership positions, academics and other key achievements.
To be eligible, you must have a confirmed offer for a full time MBA / PGDM Program from IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR Mumbai or ISB Hyderabad / Mohali starting June 2019. Selected finalists may also be offered summer internship opportunities with P&G.
To apply, you must complete the following:
- P&G Application Form and Online Application Tests
- Submit your One Page Resume
- Attach Offer Letter from your respective institutes (please upload in the attachment section along with resume)