About the program
Do you want a Summer Internship Offer from the world’s largest FMCG even before you start your MBA? Do you want an opportunity to network with your peers from India’s top B-Schools? Are you seeking experience related to your degree and looking for a challenge?
Apply for the P&G Emerging Leaders Program to become a leader for the future.
THIS IS WHAT THE PROGRAM LOOKS LIKE:
Two day all expenses paid experience which will provide you a clear edge over your peers as you embark on your MBA & will offer a look into one of the world’s leading company for leadership development including:
- An opportunity to get along with P&G Leaders and Employees
- Advanced Business Learning including personal leadership skills
- In depth understanding of the FMCG sector, the Procter & Gamble Company as well as a multidimensional exposure across Functions
- Celebrate your success as you begin your MBA through networking events
- Mentors from P&G as you start your MBA journey.
P&G Emerging Leader Program seeks candidates MBA students who consider themselves strong leaders and who have exhibited consistent academic performance, regardless of academic focus.
We believe this is ideal for you if:
You have a confirmed offer for a full time MBA / PGDM Program from IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR Mumbai or ISB Hyderabad / Mohali starting June 2018.
Selected finalists may also be offered summer internship opportunities with P&G.
How to apply
Apply online at this link.
You must complete the following
- P&G Application Form and online application test
- One Page Resume
- Offer Letter from your institutes (please upload in the attachment section along with resume)
- Shortlisted students will be contacted for a 2-minute video submission.
For official notification, click here.