Applications from Indian nationals are invited for the Project Appointments of Principal Project Scientist under the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology Funded project at IIT Delhi. The appointment shall be on a contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly, or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, which is one of the 7 old IITs in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs.
Principal Project Scientist (02)
Building end to end 5G Test Bed (RP03521G) funded by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT), Government of India.
- Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate discipline OR M. Tech. 1st class or equivalent with 6 years’ experience.
- The candidate must have hands-on experience with computer networking aspects in Python (including web server implementation in Python).
- Good analytical skills excellent documentation skills Familiarity with REST APIs and MySQL.
- Good understanding of hardware resource usage profiling.
- 5G phy layer understanding.
- Knowledge of broadcast communication in next-generation wireless networks, integration of applications to the 5G testbed, for a complete communication set up.
Rs.56,000-60,000-64,000-69,000- 74,000-79,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates are requested to submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is August 13, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below
You might also be interested in Research Scientists & Assistant at RIMS, Ranchi: Interview on Aug 7.