Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position(s) of Project Associate–I, Project Associate–II and Principal Project Associate on a purely temporary basis.
Technology development for removal of API pollutant and industrial waste water treatment.
For Project Associate-I and/ or II (4 post)
i. M.Sc in Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University or equivalent,
For Principal Project Associate (1 post)
i. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent, and ii. Eight Years’ experience in Research and Development (R & D) in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology (S&T) Organizations and Scientific activities and Services OR
ME or M. Tech in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent with six Years’ experience in Research and Development (R & D) in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology (S&T) Organizations and Scientific activities and Services OR
Doctoral degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ MS from a recognized University or equivalent
Four Years’ experience in Research and Development (R & D) in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology (S&T) Organizations and Scientific activities and Services
Desirable: Experience in industrial wastewater treatment & reuse. Advanced oxidation processes for treatment of wastewater.
Age: 5 years for Project Associate-I & II & 40 years for Principal Project Associate.
The project involves development of suitable techniques specifically design and development of catalyst and suitable reactors for the treatment of wastewater coming from chemical and allied industries. The work would involve laboratory and pilot plant experimentation on treatment of industrial wastewater. Experience on material synthesis particularly environmental catalyst and AOPs is highly desired. Mathematical modelling, kinetic studies, etc. will be advantages.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
- Link of website
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying ONLINE.
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
- Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
- Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
- Please read all instructions before filling online application form with title ‘How To Apply’ available at website.
Project Associate-I: i. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
ii. 25,000/-+ HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Principal Project Associate: 49000/-+HRA
- The application should be filled online on or before 12/04/2021. Late applications will not be considered.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 15/04/2021.
- Short listed candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview on 16/04/2021. For online interview URL link will be provided to short listed candidates on or before 15/04/2021 via e mail. No interview call letter will be issued separately
Shri Roshan Singh
Call: (020) 2590 2689
Email Id: kr.singh[at]ncl.res.in.