Applications are open for the President’s Award Vocal Scholarship 2021 at Musicians Institute, USA.
About the Institute
Musicians Institute offers a complete education in every aspect of the music industry, including instrumental performance, DJ & producing skills, composing for video games, audio engineering, guitar building, music business, and training in the latest music technology.
About the Scholarship
The President’s Award Vocal Scholarship was created to honor and acknowledge exceptional students (newly enrolling or currently enrolled) in the AA or BM Vocal Programs who excel in any style or genre as a vocalist.
- The total scholarship award will be $1,000 credited toward the first quarter of the program.
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of your application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in your program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) Program, or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) Program.
- Newly enrolling and current/returning students in any MI program are eligible. Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted the Application for Admissions by the scholarship application deadline.
- Scholarships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
March 5, 2021
For more details, click the link below.