Big data refers to the increasing velocity, variety, variability and complexity in the collected data.
Maximum MBA students who opt for management consulting or marketing positions will discover themselves giving advice to their firm on important arenas related to management of product, understanding the behavior of customers and improving the performance of product in the wide market.
Big Data is the result of the new marketing landscape born from the digital world in which we live in. Combining expertise of big data with marketing analytics can make a substantial impact and discover richer insights.
Last Date of Application : 4th May 2017
- Topic-1: Introduction and Overview on analytics: Supervised and Unsupervised Learning.
- Topic-2: Data Science Algorithm: Introduction to R, Python and Knime.
- Topic 3: King of Prediction- Regression.
- Topic 4: Classification Methods.
Perks of Taking this Course
- Finding patterns in data.
- Provide insight as to what will happen next.
- Better alignment with strategy.
- Gain new knowledge and insights.
- Learn from past and current data to do better.
- Understand future trends
- Faster Decision-Making.
Instructor: Prof. Pulak Ghosh, Presidency University & Prof. Bhuvanesh Pareek, IIM Indore.
Registration Fees: Rs. 5000
Registration Fees should be made by Demand Draft in favour of Presidency University payable at Kolkata and should be reach at the following address: Registrar, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata-700073, West Bengal.
For more details, please visit the official website link here.