Applications are invited for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022 for SC Students. Online applications are open on the official website.
Scholarship schemes are divided in following major categories described below (Students are required to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying):
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class IXth and Xth.
- Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above including Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical /students studying top level colleges such as IITs and IIMs/ students doing Technical and Professional courses etc. (Attach a hyperlink mentioning details of schemes of different Ministries)
Students applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”.
The registration form is required to be filled by parents / guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID and Scanned copy of Bank passbook
Click here to view the official notification of Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022 for SC Students.
You may also be interested in: