PRAYAS: Student Technical Article Presentation Competition at MCKV Institute of Engineering, Howrah [April 25]: Submit by March 12
About the Organiser
MCKV Institute of Engineering is an engineering college founded in 1999, affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology. It ranks as one of the top engineering colleges in West Bengal and graded AA+ by Careers 360 in 2015.
About the Competition
‘PRAYAS’, initiated in the year 2017 is our small endeavor to foster research orientation amongst our talented and energetic students. It aims at enhancing their independence to learn, think and synthesize in order to contribute research ideas and innovations in traditional and emerging areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
In this competition, student participants will get an opportunity to present their technical article. This will provide them a platform to share their ideas with other participants and eminent experts in the field and through technical discussions emerge with improved solutions. ‘PRAYAS’ 2020 looks forward to attain success like the last three years with the active support of the student.
Call for Articles
Technical Articles of IEEE standards on the domains mentioned are being invited from students and research scholars of engineering college/university and research institutes.
- Future Mobility
- Internet of Things
- Solar Energy
- Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits
- Semiconductor Devices
- Analog and Digital Communication
- Microwave devices and Circuits
- Photonics and Optical Communication
- Antenna Theory and Propagation
- Satellite Communication and Remote Sensing
- Radar and Radio Aids to Navigation
- Mobile and Wireless Communication
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- VLSI and Embedded System
- Sensors and Transducers
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Speech and Image Processing
To submit articles, click here.
B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/Engineering students and research scholars from any university/engineering college are eligible to apply.
- Non-IET/IEEE student participant presenting paper: Rs 350
- Student with IET/IEEE membership presenting paper: Rs 250
- General Participants (without CD proceedings): Rs 200
Scanned copy of duly filled registration form along with payment reference number may be mailed to prayas.ece.mckvie[at]gmail.com for quick processing.
- Full Article Submission: 12th March, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 3rd April, 2020
- Final Submission: 08th April, 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 16th April, 2020
- Date of Article Presentation: 25th April, 2020
Contact No.: 8583002730
For more details, click here.
About the Author