NIT Tiruchirappalli is organizing its annual fest Pragyan during March 14-17. Students interested in participating in its various events and workshops can register now.
About the Institution:
One of the premier institutions for technical education in the country, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has strived to provide students with the best academic syllabi and even better academic exposure since its establishment in 1964.
Pragyan, the international techno-managerial organization of NIT Trichy which came into being in 2005, achieves just that by providing a platform for a multitude of students to showcase their technical ingenuity and prowess. With its annual self-titled fest, Pragyan has come a long way since its inception.
Organizing 40+ events sorted into over 8 clusters, the fest succinctly captures the zeitgeist of the technical and managerial worlds. With Guest Lectures and Events that host prestigious experts from various fields of science, tech, and management, the fest has built up an impressive reputation that precedes it, attracting students from various parts of the country every year to enrich themselves.
Stepping up to its 15th edition in 2019, Pragyan 2019 is all set to encompass every possibility under the sun, with Spectrum as its theme, to celebrate technology that teeters on the edge of a new frontier.
- ROBOREX: Jalyaan, Robowars, Quadcombat, Submerge, and Hoverone.
- BYTEHOC: Capture The Flag, Code Character, Pragyan ML Challenge, Code Venatic, and Three’s a Crowd.
- CONCREATE: Aakriti, Mortar Master, and Town Trace.
- MANIGMA: Beer Factory, Pragyan Premier League, Dalal Street, The Ultimate Manager, Marketing Hub, and Start-up Arena.
- PHRONESIS: Labyrinth, M-Decoder, and Sherlock-ed.
- TRIVIA: Biz Quiz, Fundamental, Pragyan Cube Open, Pragyan Main Quiz, and How Stuff Works.
- CONCEPTION: Circuitrix, Water Rocket, and PDC.
- Augment Reality
- Data Acquisition using LabView
- Image Processing of Satellite Data
- Applications of Machine Learning
- Heat Exchanger Design using HTRI
- Mercedes IC Engine Analysis
- Data Analytics with R and Tableau
- Physical Design Flow using Cadence
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Program
- Deep Learning
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Application Development
- IoT prototyping
- Building Design and Analysis
You can register for events by following these steps:
- Visit the core events page on the Fest’s website.
- Choose the event of your choice. In doing so, a dedicated page of the chosen event will open.
- Click on the option of “Register” available on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You will be prompted to log in, in order to register. Click here to sign-up/register. At the end of this process, you will be able to register for the events of your choice.
To register for accommodation, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The hospitality charges are:
- Accommodation fee: Rs. 250 per day (24 hours)
- Caution deposit: Rs 300* (refundable)
- Mukesh Raj S, Chairperson
mukesh[at]pragyan.org, +91 99400 99518
- Kabinesh J M, Overall Coordinator
kabinesh[at]pragyan.org, +91 96003 33997