Applications are open for the admission to Postgraduate Programmes 2019 at Nalanda University for Indian and international students.
The University offers Master’s degrees in three schools presently- The School of Historical Studies, The School of Ecology and Environment Studies and the School of Buddhist Studies, Philosophy and Comparative Religions.
- Master’s Degree in Ecology and Environment Studies.
- Master’s Degree in Historical Studies.
- Master’s Degree in Buddhist Studies, Philosophy and Comparative Religions.
- 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Sanskrit, Japanese and Korean.
Indian Students: A minimum of three years Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
International Students: A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 15 years of prior studies with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.2 or above on a 4 point scale or equivalent grade if another grade point scale is used.
The international applicants shall present the score of any one of the following English Language Tests/ or proof of knowledge of English:
- TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language).
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Any other standard English test used on the international platform.
- Or completed a full-time degree-level course entirely taught and assessed in English
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes: A minimum of three years Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in the relevant language or degree in any subject with demonstrated evidence of linguistic proficiency equivalent to the Bachelor’s degree.
- Indian Students: Rs. 1000.
- International Students: USD 16.
- Indian Students: Rs. 500.
- International Students: USD 8.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply.