Applications are invited for Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition 2021 on World No Tobacco Day by Govt of India. The last date of submission is 18 June 2021.
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India is glad to announce poster making and slogan writing competition on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day, 2021. As you are aware that every year, 31st May is observed as World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), highlighting the health and other risks associated with tobacco use.
On this occasion of great significance, the Ministry is glad to announce this competition to explore the creative instinct of students from classes 8th – 10th; 11th & 12th and college students (under graduation), and encourage them to portray their ideas on “health and other risks associated with tobacco use”.
The competition is open for school students of 8th – 10th ; 11th & 12th and college students (under graduation) of India only.
- Start Date: 31st May, 2021
- Last Date: 18th June, 2021
- Visit the website www.mygov.in to submit the creative entries.
- A3 or A4 sheet may be used for Poster.
- Write-up text (slogan) of the Poster should be submitted in readable font of Hindi/English and it should be written on the poster itself.
- It should be ensured that the uploaded poster should be clearly visible.
- Rs. 25,000/- (1st)
- Rs. 20,000/- (IInd )
- Rs. 15,000/- (IIIrd)
Click here to view the official notification of Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition 2021 on World No Tobacco Day by Govt of India.
You may also be interested in:
- Essay Writing Competition on World No Tobacco Day 2021 by Govt of India [Prizes Upto Rs. 60k]: Register by June 18
- International Day of Yoga 2021 Jingle Contest by Govt of India [Prize of Rs. 25k]: Submit by June 21
- Digital Communication Innovation Square (DCIS) Challenge 2021 by Govt of India: Apply by Jun 21