On the occasion of World Oral Health Day- 20th March, National Oral Health Program, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with the Centre for Dental Education and Research AIIMS, New Delhi is organizing and hosting a ‘poster competition’.
The theme of the competition – “Be Proud of Your Mouth”.
Rules & Regulations
Pick up your art supplies, turn on your graphing tablets, and turn on the creative assets into making a significant change by creating a poster!
- Participants should upload the poster in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only.
- The poster should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- Participants should not imprint or watermark poster design.
- Poster should be designed in color. The size of the poster should be 17 inches x 23 inches in either portrait or landscape orientation.
- The poster should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
The selected top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes and will be featured on the website and mobile application on oral health by MoHFW – eDantSeva
- First Prize: Rs 3000/-
- Second Prize: Rs 2000/-
- Third Prize: Rs 1000/-
Last date of submission is 15 March 2021.