Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (Govt of India) invite entries for Poster Making Contest for Road Safety for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 10 February 2021.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but a picture that is crafted from the boundless depth of your creativity is worth making a change. 17 lives are lost every passing hour in India due to road mishaps and accidents; close to 150 wild animals die due to the carelessness of the one on the driving seat.
A change in perspectives is much needed to make people understand the importance of the lines -“Prevention is better than cure.” It’s high time to ask the question – Who will make the change? If not us, then who? If not now, then when?
So pick up your art supplies, turn on your graphing tablets, and turn on the creative assets in your head to dive into making a significant change by creating a poster! In view of the forthcoming National Road Safety Month 2021, the Indian Road Safety Campaign and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways is conducting a Poster Competition for people of all ages on the theme – “Road Safety – Preventing the loss of lives.”
- This competition is free to enter (no purchase required unless otherwise stated).
- Entry into the Contest is open to people of all ages.
- All the entries should be in .pdf formats.
- The entries could be digital submissions, hand-drawn sketches, paintings with any medium, and illustrations.
- Entrants might be asked for identification proof if deemed as the winner.
- Entrants must not be IRSC’s employee, officer, or agent, or an employee, officer, or agent of any person or organization involved in the competition’s running, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
- First prize for the winner: Rs. 5000
- Second prize for runner up: Rs. 3000
- Third prize for Second runner up: Rs. 2000
Interested candidates can log in via this page.
The last date of submission is 10th February 2021.
intendedthe person to whom you are engagedMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)