Submissions are invited for Poster Making Contest- Depicting the Soul of Rural India by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of submission is 30 April.
Covering various aspects of topics related to the Panchayati Raj System, Schemes and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through this ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ iconic week, let’s provide a strong source of inspiration to all citizens of this country to show their skills in poster making competition – Depicting the Soul of the Rural India.
A streamlined governance, especially at the local level benefits the nation as a whole. India is a signatory to the UN 2030 Agenda to achieve inclusive and people-centric sustainable development through the 17 SDGs. Thus, with greater cooperation from the citizens of India, efforts of the Government of India and the local bodies towards a qualitative and quantitative transformation of the Panchayati Raj System would be fulfilled.
The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
- The participants may hand draw/sketch the poster on A3 or A4 pages or create digitally designed posters through computer software as well.
- Posters can be submitted in PDF or JPEG format.
- One participant can submit only one entry.
- It should be ensured that the uploaded poster is clearly visible along with the text and graphics/image.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
Last date for submission- 30th April 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Poster Making Contest- Depicting the Soul of Rural India by MyGov.
You may also be interested in:
- Uttar Pradesh a Global Religious Tourism Hub National Design Competition 2022 [Cash Prizes of Rs. 3.95 L]: Submit by April 25