Independence day is the occasion to remember and reiterate the ideals on which our struggle for independence was fought. Every year to mark the occasion, major communication initiative is undertaken by the Bureau of Outreach & Communication.
To make the process more participative, it has been decided to launch a poster making competition on the topic “Changing Face of India- Independence Day 2019”.
Who can participate?
Every citizen of India can participate in the competition irrespective of his/her age.
Terms and Conditions
- Required dimension for the Poster is 17 x 22 inches
- The theme for the competition is “ Changing Face of India-Independence Day 2019”.
- Last Date for acceptance of entries is 10th August 2019
- The poster should be in the language of choice of the participant.
- Each individual can submit only one design.
- The poster should be designed in a digital platform only i.e Corel Draw 15/17, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
For more information, visit here.
For any queries, contact: 011-24369598