The RCC Postdoctoral Research Fellowships program provides funding for carrying out research at Harvard University. These grants are addressed to scholars to deepen their expertise, to acquire new skills, to work with additional resources and to make connections with others in their field, as well as promoting the connection between their home universities and Harvard University at large.
Which Stream of Education
This program is directed to candidates who have recently received their PhD with honors to support the development of a research project in the fields of:
- Public Health
- Political Science
$30,000 per year
How to Apply
To apply for the fellowship, click here.
- Online Application through the RCC website.
- Certificate of having been granted a PhD.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A current, valid TOEFL iBT official score report.
- Research Proposal for the project (10 pages maximum).
- Copy of the Admission Letter from the Harvard department, school or research center supporting the applicant’s research project, as well as sponsoring a J-1 Visa for the entire two-year period.
The last date to apply for the felowship is 30 April 2019.
In case of any query, click here.
For further information about the fellowships, visit the official website.