Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Research Associate Under Tata Steel Funded Project at INST Mohali for the year 2021. The last date of application is 13 September 2021.
Interview through virtual mode will be conducted on 16th September 2021 at 10:30 am for highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Postdoctoral Research Associate in the research project funded by ‘TATA STEEL LIMITED’ under supervision of Prof. Kamalakannan Kailasam (Scientist-F), Principal Investigator, INST Mohali.
- Title of the Research Project: “Nanoporous Carbon Nitride based Organic Polymers for CO2 Activation and Conversion to Fine chemicals Production”
- Principal Investigator: Prof. Kamalakannan Kailasam, Scientist-F
- Name of the position available: Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Essential: Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry. Candidate those who submitted the thesis can also appear for interview.
- Desirable: Experience in synthesis of nanomaterials especially porous organic polymers and handled analytical techniques will be preferred.
- Age limit: Must not be over 32 years as on 16th September, 2021 which is relaxable for certain reserved categories as per rules of GoI.
Initially for 6 months and may be extended another 6 months, depending upon the performance of the candidate & availably of funds.
Candidates first email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13/09/2021, 5 pm. Shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email for an invitation to attend the online interview.
Date of interview: 16th September, 2021 and at 10.30 am (virtual mode), INST Mohali.
Rs. 50,000/- (p.m) consolidated.
Prof. Kamalakannan Kailasam
Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST)
Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali-140306, Punjab
Ph No.: 0172-2297000/7046
Click here to view the official notification of Postdoctoral Research Associate Under Tata Steel Funded Project at INST Mohali.
You may also be interested in: