Applications are invited for the Postdoctoral Position on ‘Stem Cell Engineering and Regenerative Medicine’ at eNARM Lab, Department of Biomedical Engineering, IIT Hyderabad.
About the position:
IIT Hyderabad is seeking for talented, motivated and passionate individuals, eager to learn multidisciplinary skill set and ready to explore their talent/idea/experience in the improvement of human health care, and to join our efforts in a leading-edge translation research on “Stem Cell Engineering and Regenerative Medicine”.
The candidate will get highly interdisciplinary work environment to perform cutting age research and high impact publication.
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology, Nano biotechnology, Bio engineering, Nanotechnology, Materials Science, any other related interdisciplinary engineering and/or science, from reputed
institute with strong experience and publication record from PhD work and related work.
- Experience on cells culture, primary cell (e.g., stem cells) culture, materials-stem cell/cell interaction studies.
- Experience on Stem Cells culture and maintenance prefer (not mandatory).
- Sound knowledge and interest on cell-materials interaction, stem cell biology, proficient in molecular biological techniques such as quantitative PCR; RTPRC, ELISA, Western Blotting and immunoassay etc.
- Proficient in design and execute experiment, interpretation of research result, and writing report and manuscript, manage and guide PhD/JRF/SRF absolutely necessary.
Duration of project:
Three years. The appointment will be on temporary basis. Based on performance in, the
appointment could be extended till the end of project.
Rs. 45,000 to 55,000 pm based on the candidate qualification and experience.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to j.giri251 [at] gmail.com by 12th
April, 2019, with the subject marked as “Postdoctoral Position on Stem Cell Engineering and Regenerative medicine”.
Phone: (040) 2301 6033.