The centre is to be established with laboratories housing state of art facilities to undertake research on Cancer. It envisages to document the unexplored traditional and tribal therapeutic methods practised to tap the potential solutions for the disease.
As a part of this centre, University has created 10 positions of Post-Doc Program with highly specialized field. The University invites applications for intensely motivated individuals with an established record of high quality research, for the positions of Post-Docs.
- Imaging and Targeting;
- Materials for Biological Applications;
- Computational Biology in Drug Development
- Repurposing of Drugs and High Throughput Analysis;
- Epigenetics / Genetics Analysis of Cancer and Cellular Oncology;
- Identifications of Phyto-constituents for Cancer Therapy;
- Immune Intervention in Cancer;
- Probiotics and Gut Flora in Diseases;
- Animal Model Development in Cancer and
- Prognostic and Diagnostics Tool Development
Ph.D. with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree and a good academic record throughout. High quality research in any one of the specializations listed established by publications or patents. Candidates should preferably be less than 32 years of age at the time of applying.
The duration of the fellowship is one year which may be extended to another one more year based on the progress.
Candidates should apply using the format available in the website. The following documents are required along with the application.
- Filled–in– application available in the website.
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- At least two and up to five important publications
- Proposed research plan (up to 1500 words) with the required Format.
- Any other relevant information of the applicant may like to furnish
The filled-in application form along with the required documents must be send it to the Director, Internal Quality Assurance cell (IQAC), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore 641046 and soft copy should be emailed to: rct.iqac[at]buc.edu.in
Selected candidates will receive a consolidated monthly fellowship ranging from Rs. 25,000/ to Rs. 50,000/-.
Last date of submission: 1 March 2021